Plants use light and carbon dioxide to synthesise organic carbon, an essential energy source called photosynthesis. The three major fertilisers for plants are potassium, nitrogen and phosphate. Organic carbon is critical for plants as plants cannot absorb fertiliser without it.
Aquario Neo Booster Plants most effectively supply organic carbon to plants strengthening plant growth and colour development.
- Effective supply of organic carbon
- Enhances plant growth and colour
- Safe for fish and shrimps
Instructions for use are outlined on the bottle.
- 1000 ml bottles, 1 cap = 10 ml
- 300 ml bottles, 1 cap = 5 ml
- Water may be cloudy immediately after dosing.
- Separation may occur and does not compromise the integrity of the product
- Shake before using.
- Contains natural ingredients and may have an odour.
- For aquarium use only. Keep away from children and pets.