Aquario Neo C is a water conditioner with Vitamin C and other complex natural ingredients designed to neutralize chlorine, chloramine, ammonia, and ammonium.
In addition to treating tap water, Neo C has natural humic acid, natural betaine, and other trace minerals. These additional items will help increase fish activity, activates beneficial bacteria, and aid your fish’s digestion.
Vitamin C and other complex ingredients quickly neutralize chlorine, chloramine,
and ammonia and ammonium combined with them.
Natural humic acid - increases fish activity and activates beneficial bacteria
Natural betaine - antioxidant, improves fish digestion
Natural minerals - provide trace elements that are likely to be insufficient in the tank
5ml per 200 L of tap water
When dosing Neo C directly into the tank, use it according to the capacity of the tank.
When water changes, the dose should be according to the volume of water added to the tank.
- 1000 ml bottles, 1 cap = 10 ml
- 300 ml bottles, 1 cap = 5 ml
- Aquario Neo C Water Conditioner is not clear and may have a cloudy appearance initially. Cloudiness will clear up in the tank shortly after use.
- Shake before using.
- Contains natural ingredients and may have an odour.
- For aquarium use only. Keep away from children and pets.