What is Neo CO2?
Carbon is an essential nutrient required by plants to grow. The best way to supply aquarium plants with the carbon they need is through carbon dioxide (CO2).
The Aquario NEO CO2 Starter is the perfect solution for your CO2 needs. The simple instructions and ease of use allow any beginner or experienced hobbyist to achieve the best plant growth by introducing CO2 to their aquarium. The Aquario NEO CO2 Starter utilizes a natural and proven concept to provide the right amount of CO2 suitable for planted aquariums for up to 50-60 days.
4 x NEO CO2 Bio Powder
Step 1: Water
Pour 300ml of warm (about 40-50℃) water into the Bottle.
Step 2: Shake
Close the cap, and shake at least 100 times until thoroughly mixed.
Step 3: Wait
Leave the Bottle in a quiet and safe place, and do not interrupt for 24 hours.
During this time, the Bottle content starts turning into a gel.
Step 4: Activate
After 24 hours, when the Bottle content turned into gel, put in 1 sachet of NEO CO2 Bio and 1 cup (about 200ml) of room temperature water (about 30℃ ). Install the reaction cap onto the Bottle, and do not shake. Connect the flexible pipe to the reaction cap and the diffuser. Install the CO2 diffuser in the aquarium. Wait until CO2 is produced.
Step 5: Repeat
When CO2 release slows or stops, remove the cap from the Bottle and pour the liquid from the gel surface. Repeat step 4 until the gel is fully consumed.
- Never disconnect the hose or open the cap before CO2 start generating, as this will significantly delay or disable CO2 generation.
- Do not shake the Bottle after the content has turned into jelly.
- Do not use any valves on the Bottle to control the amount and time of CO2 generation.
- The quantity of generated CO2 decreases slowly over time.
- The optimal room temperature is 20-30℃. Below 15℃, CO2 cannot be produced.
- Liquid on top of jelly smells of soiled wine, and a small amount of alcohol can be produced from the solution, which results from normal fermentation.
- When the hose or diffuser is stuck with the contents, stop using it and carefully open the cap in a safe place (like the bathroom or outdoors). Connect the syringe to the hose and remove the contents, then clean it with water or immerse it in the bleach diluent if needed.
- If Bottle content leaks to the aquarium, 30-50% water change and/or running the air pump will prevent oxygen deficiency.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.