Aquario NEO Soil for plants is a premium aquarium substrate made from volcanic soil and meant to optimize the growth of aquatic plants. Great for beginners and experienced hobbyists.
Aquario NEO Soil consists of 2 layers and contains many little air pockets inside, allowing it to be used as another form of filtration and a base for the growth of beneficial bacteria.
Aquario NEO Soil helps to eliminate pollutants within the water column, and the activation of the bottom helps aquatic plants absorb nutrients easily so fertilizers can be used sparingly. These benefits result in beautiful aquatic plant growth, a stable aquarium cycle, and overall product longevity.
The main feature of Neo soil for Plants
- Excellent growth of the aquatic plant
- Fast activation of the bottom
- Contains powdered bacteria and food for bacteria
- Contains micro-elements
- Maintains stable water quality
- Excellent adsorption power
- The double-layer manufacturing method
Containing material that promotes beneficial bacteria
Upon contact with water, it promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria and helps aquatic plants absorb nutrients in the soil.
It is essential to pre-treat your water and ensure it does not contain Chlorine.
Fast activation of the bottom
Activation of the bottom makes the roots of aquatic plants absorb the nutrition effectively, which enables them to grow abundantly with less fertilizer preventing bad algae in advance.
Maintaining stable water quality
Since NH3/NH4 and NO2 disappear very quickly at the beginning of the setting, there is little chance of bad algae
Double layers of the Manufacturing method
Neo soil consists of 2 layers, brown soil inside and black soil outside, which makes it lighter than other soils and becomes Filter Media itself.
Neo Soil has a lot of micropores where bacteria can live. Therefore, beneficial bacteria survive stably, prevent rapid water quality changes, and help the growth of healthy plants.
Water Change Cycle (After setup)
We recommend 30% water changes every 3 days after the initial setup for the first 2 weeks to avoid algae.
Try to maintain 25% water change every week afterwards to keep your tank healthy.
- This product contains bacteria that white substance occasionally could be found in the package, but it's normal
- For the best growth of aquatic plants, we recommend using pressurized Co2, proper light, and fertilizer.
- Depending on the user's aquarium environment, water source, management, etc., the user experience may vary.