Frequently Bought Together
Aquario Neo Plants Tabs are created from high-quality materials with advanced technology and offer aid and support in ensuring aquarium plants thrive! Designed to be a slow-release, Aquario's Plants Tabs allow aquarium plants to absorb nutrients effectively while preventing the appearance of unwanted algae.
With 4 products in the range, aquarists can choose specialised tabs based on their specific aquatic plant's nutritional needs. These aquatic plant root fertilisers can be used with planted aquarium substrate soil or even with inert aquarium substrates such as sand or gravel. Great for use with heavy root feeders!
Aquario Neo TAB K
Ingredients - Potassium (chemical fertiliser)
Effect - Promote photosynthesis
When to use:
Potassium deficiency - When old leaves have holes, lack of photosynthesis.
Recommended for: All aquatic plants.
- Using Aquario Neo Plants TAB as a general root tab is recommended, and supplement it with Aquario Neo Plants TAB K or Aquario Neo Plants TAB Fe as needed.
- For planted aquarium tanks that are already established and have been set up for over 1 year, consider using Aquario Neo Plants TAB St. Long.
- For small to mid-size aquatic plants, use one tab per 5x5cm.
- For large rooted aquatic plants: one tab per root (such as Cryptocoryne or Echinodorus species)
- Add in small batches/increments to prevent algae blooms.
- Each root tab will last approximately 2 months, depending on the aquarium plant growth pattern, rate and mass.
- Adjust the usage according to the condition of Aquatic plants.
- Do not use it if the aquarium already has algae.
- Best when added during the initial planted aquarium setup or water changes.