The Aquario Unit Flexible Pipe is a 50cm long pipe with a diameter of 4mm to supply CO2 or Air in the aquarium. The pipe is made of polycarbonate, which makes it stronger and more flexible than acrylic pipes. It also remains transparent compared to conventional pipes, which become cloudy in the long run.
The Aquario Unit Flexible Pipe can easily be bent into the desired shape through selective heating. A rubber piece secures the diameter of the pipe during this process.
Visually disturbing hoses will disappear from view, and your aquarium setup will look organised and tidier than before.
- Made of polycarbonate
- Remains transparent
- Form to any desired shape
- Aquarium setups look organised and tidier
- For the supply of CO2 or Air
- Five 50 cm long pipes with a diameter of 4mm
- 2 rubber strips
By heating the pipe, the material becomes flexible and can be adjusted to any form you need in your aquarium.
- Insert the enclosed rubber strip into the polycarbonate pipe.
- Heat the pipe with a lighter while rotating it at a distance of about 3cm.
- As soon as the polycarbonate is softened, it can be curved. The rubber band prevent reducing the inner diameter when bending.
- After bending to the desired shape, remove the rubber strip.
Tips for application
- If the flame is too close to the pipe, it will get black from soot. Please keep the distance named above.
- If the pipe is not rotated while heating, the bend will appear unattractive and have overlapping material inside the curve.
- As soon as the material is softened, it is advisable to act firm and quickly to prevent the material from cooling while adjusting.
- When aiming at a 180° curve, moving the flame back and forth for a while is best so that a slightly wider piece of the polycarbonate tube becomes soft.