Bring a natural touch to your aquascape or biotope with Choco Sand, a unique cosmetic sand with a dense brownish colour. This sand creates a high-contrast effect, adding texture and depth to your aquarium. It is perfect for creating natural biotope riverbeds that mimic the look of natural river systems. The Choco Sand's distinctive colour makes it an ideal choice to create eye-catching aquascapes.
Choco Sand is also versatile, matching the colour of brown aqua soils to create a continuous riverbed. Use nutrient-rich aqua soil for planted areas and Choco Sand for open spaces to create a stunning, cohesive look.
- Natural-looking dense brownish colour sand ideal for South American, African, or tropical Asian biotope.
- Creates a soil appearance in displays.
- Versatile enough to be used in aquascapes and terrariums as well.
- Ideal for creating high contrast aquascapes, biotopes and terrariums.
- Can be used alone or mixed with other cosmetic sands and gravels.
- Easy to use and requires minimal preparation.
- Matches brown aqua soil for a continuous riverbed look.
- Can be used as powder version on top of nutrient rich brown aqua-soils to buffer the nutrients in the water column.
Create a natural biotope riverbed with Choco Sand, a unique chocolate-coloured natural cosmetic sand. This sand brings a high-contrast element to your aquascape and biotope with its dense brownish colour.
WIO Choco Sand can be used in aquatic and terrarium environments to create a unique and memorable look.
You can use nutrient-rich brown aqua soil for planted areas and Choco Sand for open spaces to create a stunning, cohesive look.
WIO Choco Sand can be used as a powder version on top of nutrient-rich brown aqua soils to buffer the nutrients in the water column.
Choco Sand can be used alone or mixed with other cosmetic sands and gravels to create a customized look for your aquarium.
- Dark brownish colour sand.
- Mixed grain sizes for easy planting and fish interaction
- Suitable for use in aquatic and terrarium environments.
- High humidity retention for terrarium.
- pH neutral, will not affect water chemistry.
- Size mix from 0.1 - 2.0 mm.
Pre-washed for your convenience so that it can be used without rinse. You may briefly rinse it with cold water before use to wash off any abrasion caused by transport.
Create your scape.
Fill up the tank without stirring the sand bed by pouring the water carefully on a surface.
Gently pass a net over the water surface to remove any floating particles.
Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals.