The unique properties of the Inferno Gravel allow it to enhance the colours of aquatic and terrestrial plants, making them pop against the vibrant background. The gravel is also perfect for creating a high-impact look when used as a standalone substrate or mixed with other gravels and stones.
- Natural orange colour with a smooth surface.
- Creates a warm and fiery atmosphere in your aquarium or terrarium.
- Ideal for recreating reddish habitats like Australia.
- Perfect for making green plants pop.
- Perfect match with Inferno Nano Boulders and Inferno Boulders.
Create a warm and fiery atmosphere with Inferno Gravel in your aquarium or terrarium. With its natural orange colour and smooth surface, this gravel adds a high-impact look to your aquatic or terrestrial environment. It is ideal for creating a reddish habitat like Australia or making green plants stand out.
WIO Inferno Gravel can be used in aquatic and terrarium environments as a standalone substrate or mixed with other sands, gravels, biotope beds, etc.
Perfect for aquascape detailing.
- Colour: Natural orange-reddish.
- Texture: Smooth surface.
- Gravel size: Mix ranging from 15-40mm.
- Water hardness: Does affect water hardness.
- Packing: 2kg bag.
Pre-washed for your convenience so that it can be used without rinse. You may briefly rinse it with cold water before use to wash off any abrasion caused by transport.
Create your scape.
Fill up the tank without stirring the sand bed by pouring the water carefully on a surface.
Gently pass a net over the water surface to remove any floating particles.
Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals.