WIO Jade Nano Rock is a metamorphic rock with a unique green colour and texture. It is a semi-precious stone sourced from deep within the Earth's tectonic plate boundaries. The stone contains metallic compounds that produce magnificent reflections, giving it a vibrant quality unparalleled by other stones.
Jade Nano Rock is an excellent choice for creating small details and landscapes in nano tanks. Its singular colour and shape make it ideal for creating a natural and harmonious environment in smaller aquariums. The stone is easily broken and crafted to create natural-looking landscapes and contrasts, making it a popular choice for aquascaping enthusiasts.
- Ideal for creating small details and landscapes in nano tanks.
Rare and highly sought-after stone.
- Unique green-coloured stone
- Type: Metamorphic rock
- Color: Green/Grey
- Texture: Unique texture with shades of green
- Stone size: Small (3-10 cm)
- Water hardness: Does not affect water hardness
- Packaging: Available in 2 kg bags
- It can be used in both aquatic and terrarium environments.
- Rinse rocks and stones with water before use. Use a brush to clean it before introducing the rocks into the aquarium.
- Avoid placing rocks directly on the glass, as they can be very heavy and sharp. Instead, place the substrate before placing the hardscape to help fix the exact stone position with more freedom.
- Always secure the stones, especially when placing one rock on another. You can do so with Scape Adhesives.
- Position stones a few centimetres away from aquarium glass walls to facilitate maintenance.
- Control any alterations in pH and kH by regular water changes with osmotic or soft water or by using a water conditioner if necessary.
- Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals