Transform your aquarium with the natural beauty of Midnight Sand. This unique dark river sand adds depth and contrasts to your aquatic environment. The matte black tones of the natural cosmetic sand create a dramatic effect that will make your aquascape or biotope stand out.
Midnight Sand is also versatile, matching the colour of black aqua soils to create a continuous riverbed. Use nutrient-rich aqua soil for planted areas and Midnight Sand for open spaces to create a stunning, cohesive look.
- Natural-looking dense black colour sand ideal for planted tank and biotope.
- Ideal for creating high contrast aquascapes, biotopes and terrariums.
- Can be used alone or mixed with other cosmetic sands and gravels.
- Matches black aqua soil for a continuous riverbed look.
- Can be used as powder version on top of nutrient rich black aqua soils to buffer the nutrients in the water column.
Create a stunning natural aquatic environment with Midnight Sand. This natural cosmetic sand features matte black dark tones that create high contrast in your aquascape or biotope.
WIO Midnight Sand can be used in aquatic and terrarium environments to create a unique and memorable look.
You can use nutrient-rich black aqua soil for planted areas and Midnight Sand for open spaces to create a stunning, cohesive look.
WIO Midnight Sand can be used as a powder version on top of nutrient-rich black aqua soils to buffer the nutrients in the water column.
Midnight Sand can be used alone or mixed with other cosmetic sands and gravels to create a customized look for your aquarium.
- Matte black dark tones sand.
- Versatile sand matches aqua soil for a continuous riverbed look.
- Suitable for use in aquatic and terrarium environments.
- High humidity retention for the terrarium.
- pH neutral, will not affect water chemistry.
- Size mix from 0.1 - 2.0 mm.
Pre-washed for your convenience so that it can be used without rinse. You may briefly rinse it with cold water before use to wash off any abrasion caused by transport.
Create your scape.
Fill up the tank without stirring the sand bed by pouring the water carefully on a surface.
Gently pass a net over the water surface to remove any floating particles.
Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals.