When combined with Silver Shadow Nano-rocks, this gravel can create a breathtaking composition, particularly in a stream or river rapids biotope. The contrast between the gravel's dark, dramatic colour and the rocks' light colour creates an intense and captivating display that will draw the eye.
- Provides impactful texture with dramatic colouring.
- Creates a striking contrast to green plants and light sands.
- Perfect for creating mountain slides.
- Versatile and can be used in various ways in aquascaping.
Create an eye-catching display in your aquarium with Silver Shadow Gravel. This gravel's dramatic colour and texture create a striking contrast to green plants and light sands, bringing your aquascape or biotope to life.
WIO Silver Shadow Gravel can be used in aquatic and terrarium environments as a standalone substrate or mixed with other sands, gravels, biotope beds, etc.
Perfect for aquascape detailing.
- Colour: Dramatic dark shade.
- Texture: Highly textured surface.
- Gravel size: Mix ranging from 1-40mm.
- Water hardness: Does not affect water hardness.
- Packing: 2kg bag.
Pre-washed for your convenience so that it can be used without rinse. You may briefly rinse it with cold water before use to wash off any abrasion caused by transport.
Create your scape.
Fill up the tank without stirring the sand bed by pouring the water carefully on a surface.
Gently pass a net over the water surface to remove any floating particles.
Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals.