Wetland Artist Terra is available in normal and fine-grain sizes, making it suitable for all aquarium depths. The porous clay substrate provides a stable base for your aquatic plants to grow and thrive while supplying them with all the necessary macro and micro elements for long-term growth and beauty.
In addition to its nutrient-rich composition, Wetland Artist Terra offers a bio-filtering function that enhances microbial colonization, reducing the buildup of harmful substances and promoting a healthy ecosystem. Use Wetland Artist Terra to create a naturalistic and immersive experience that will inspire and delight aquarium hobbyists and nature lovers alike.
- Designed for nature artists and creators.
- Active substrate with pH buffering and binding of harmful substances.
- Optimal substrate ready-to-use for aquatic flora.
- 100% natural clay-based engineered substrate with Bio-filtering function.
- Clearwater without discolouring effect.
- Provides complete nutrient supply of macro and micro elements for plants.
- Long-term use. It doesn't crumble in the long run.
- Colour: Terra Reddish-Brown
- Grain: Available in Normal (2-5mm), Fine grain (0.1-2mm)
- Texture: Porous clay substrate
- Material: 100% natural engineered clay-based substrate
- Nutrients: Complete nutrient supply of macro and microelements: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Zinc, Boron, Copper, Nickel, Chromium, Selenium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Cobalt, Fluorine, Iodine, Vanadium, etc.
With Wetland Artist Substrate, you can create the perfect aquatic biotope quickly and easily. Its unique design and nutrient-rich composition make it the ideal choice for any aquascape.
- There is no need to rinse the substrate before use. It's ready to use straight out of the bag.
- Spread the substrate evenly in the tank to achieve the desired thickness and create the perfect aquatic environment.
- Wet the soil before planting to help the substrate settle and create a stable base for your aquatic plants.
- For easy planting of small foreground plants, you can add the fine-grain version on top of the normal-grain version.
- Pour water gently on a hard surface to avoid disturbing the substrate and plants.
- During the initial setup period, the aquarium water may turn cloudy but don't worry, this is normal. Turn on the filter; the cloudiness should disappear in a few hours.