WIO Black Venom Nano Rock is a smaller version of our high-impact Black Venom Stone. This striking black stone has a glazed surface and a maze-like texture that adds an intriguing element to any small aquatic or terrestrial setup. It is perfect for creating a high-impact composition in a limited space.
The stone magnifies the green of plants and moss, making them stand out even more. Mix and match Black Venom Nano Rock with Black Venom stone and gravel to achieve a unique and beautiful natural habitat.
- Striking black colour with a glazed surface.
- Maze-like texture creates excellent colour contrast.
- Magnifies the green of plants and moss.
- Ideal for small aquatic or terrestrial setups.
- Type: Igneous stone
- Color: Dark grey and vibrant pitch-black underwater
- Texture: Jagged, with rich forms
- Stone size: Small (3-10 cm)
- Water hardness: May raise pH and hardness slightly
- Packaging: Available in 2 kg bags
- It can be used in both aquatic and terrarium environments.
- Rinse rocks and stones with water before use. Use a brush to clean it before introducing the rocks into the aquarium.
- Avoid placing rocks directly on the glass, as they can be very heavy and sharp. Instead, place the substrate before placing the hardscape to help fix the exact stone position with more freedom.
- Always secure the stones, especially when placing one rock on another. You can do so with Scape Adhesives.
- Position stones a few centimetres away from aquarium glass walls to facilitate maintenance.
- Control any alterations in pH and kH by regular water changes with osmotic or soft water or by using a water conditioner if necessary.
- Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals