WIO Bumblebee Nano Rock is a unique metamorphic rock that boasts fine-grained layers with lively and warm orange colours with brownish hues. It can be easily crafted and broken into small pieces to create intricate stone details and natural-looking landslides.
This Nano Rock is highly versatile and can be used in various aquascaping styles, from Iwagumi layouts to naturalistic setups. We recommend using Bumblebee sand, El Dorado Sand or Tigris sand to enhance the warm colours of the stone and achieve a harmonious composition. Bumblebee Nano Rock is inert and does not raise the hardness of the water, making it a safe and reliable choice for any aquarium or terrarium.
- Versatile and high-impact stone with warm orange and brownish hues.
- Easily crafted to create small stone details and landslides.
- Ideal for various scaping styles and naturalistic setups.
- Recommended to use with Bumblebee sand, El Dorado Sand or Tigris sand to enhance warm colours.
- Type: Metamorphic rock with fine-grained layers
- Colour: Lively orange and brownish hues
- Texture: Fine-grained layers
- Stone Size: Available in small sizes between 3 to 10 cm.
- Water Hardness: This rock does not raise water hardness.
- Packaging: Available in 2 kg bags.
- It can be used in both aquatic and terrarium environments.
- Rinse rocks and stones with water before use. Use a brush to clean it before introducing the rocks into the aquarium.
- Avoid placing rocks directly on the glass, as they can be very heavy and sharp. Instead, place the substrate before placing the hardscape to help fix the exact stone position with more freedom.
- Always secure the stones, especially when placing one rock on another. You can do so with Scape Adhesives.
- Position stones a few centimetres away from aquarium glass walls to facilitate maintenance.
- Control any alterations in pH and kH by regular water changes with osmotic or soft water or by using a water conditioner if necessary.
- Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals