WIO Darwin Black Lava Nano Rock is a stunning, jet-black lava stone with a highly textured and creviced surface that adds a natural, rugged look to nano aquariums and terrariums. Its porous surface provides excellent support for mosses, epiphytic plants, and other aquatic flora, making it an ideal choice for planted nano tanks. This inert stone does not affect water hardness, making it safe for sensitive aquatic animals and plants.
This nano rock is perfect for creating unique hardscape layouts in nano tanks, with its high texture and crevices adding a striking contrast to plants and other scaping elements. It can also create beautiful terrarium landscapes for reptiles, amphibians, or other small animals.
Darwin Black Lava Nano Rock is an excellent choice for aquascaping enthusiasts looking to add a touch of natural beauty to their nano setups.
- Shades of black, highly-textured lava stone.
- Perfect for planted nano tanks and terrariums.
- Highly porous surface for excellent support of aquatic flora.
- Striking contrast to plants and other aquascaping elements.
- Type: Igneous stone
- Colour: Shades of black
- Texture: Highly textured, creviced
- Stone Size: Available in sizes ranging from 3 to 10 cm
- Water Hardness: Does not affect water hardness
- Packaging: Packed in bags of 1.5 kg.
- It can be used in both aquatic and terrarium environments.
- Rinse rocks and stones with water before use. Use a brush to clean it before introducing the rocks into the aquarium.
- Avoid placing rocks directly on the glass, as they can be very heavy and sharp. Instead, place the substrate before placing the hardscape to help fix the exact stone position with more freedom.
- Always secure the stones, especially when placing one rock on another. You can do so with Scape Adhesives.
- Position stones a few centimetres away from aquarium glass walls to facilitate maintenance.
- Control any alterations in pH and kH by regular water changes with osmotic or soft water or by using a water conditioner if necessary.
- Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals