WIO Elderly Nano Rocks are versatile and highly desirable stones, prized for their distinct texture and cracking pattern. The colour of the stones ranges from brownish to grey, with small pieces offering strong character that sets the atmosphere of the scape.
These stones are perfect for creating high rocky formations with a sense of wabi-sabi and adding character to your display. They can also be combined with Elderly Stones and gravel to create a natural look. The Elderly Nano Stones are available in Small sizes, making them easy to incorporate into any aquascape or terrarium.
- Highly sought-after stones with a unique rugged texture and "cracking" pattern.
- Ideal for creating high rocky formations with a sense of wabi-sabi.
- Adds character to your display.
- Can be combined with Elderly Stones and gravel to create a natural look.
- Type: Igneous stone
- Colour: Ranges from pale brownish to grey.
- Texture: Unique rugged texture with a "cracking" pattern.
- Stone size: Small up to 10 cm, perfect for nano aquariums and terrariums or for detailing.
- Water hardness: May raise pH and hardness slightly.
- Packaging: Available in bags of 2 kg.
- It can be used in both aquatic and terrarium environments.
- Rinse rocks and stones with water before use. Use a brush to clean it before introducing the rocks into the aquarium.
- Avoid placing rocks directly on the glass, as they can be very heavy and sharp. Instead, place the substrate before placing the hardscape to help fix the exact stone position with more freedom.
- Always secure the stones, especially when placing one rock on another. You can do so with Scape Adhesives.
- Position stones a few centimetres away from aquarium glass walls to facilitate maintenance.
- Control any alterations in pH and kH by regular water changes with osmotic or soft water or by using a water conditioner if necessary.
- Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals