WIO Etna Nano Rock is a volcanic rock with a mixture of different lavas that create a splash of colours ranging from deep red to purple, violet, yellow, orange, black, and bluish.
Its small size makes it ideal for creating intricate details in aquascaping layouts, and it can be used to accentuate hardscape features or as a foreground element. Its unique colours and textures make it ideal for creating natural-looking aquascapes.
- Multicoloured volcanic rock with complex textures.
- Ideal for creating intricate details in aquascapes.
- Small size allows for easy placement and intricate detailing.
- Ideal support for mosses and epiphytic plants.
- Type: Igneous stone
- Color: Multicolored (deep red, purple, violet, yellow, orange, black, bluish)
- Texture: Highly detailed, complex textures
- Stone Size: Small size, ideal for intricate detailing
- Water Hardness: Does not affect water hardness
- Packaging: Available in bags of 1.5 kg in mix sizes.
- It can be used in both aquatic and terrarium environments.
- Rinse rocks and stones with water before use. Use a brush to clean it before introducing the rocks into the aquarium.
- Avoid placing rocks directly on the glass, as they can be very heavy and sharp. Instead, place the substrate before placing the hardscape to help fix the exact stone position with more freedom.
- Always secure the stones, especially when placing one rock on another. You can do so with Scape Adhesives.
- Position stones a few centimetres away from aquarium glass walls to facilitate maintenance.
- Control any alterations in pH and kH by regular water changes with osmotic or soft water or by using a water conditioner if necessary.
- Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals