WIO White Adder Boulder (per kg)
Buy Now, Pay Later Available
WIO White Adder Boulder is a highly sought-after and extremely rare river boulder that can add a unique character to your aquarium or terrarium. Its natural pale impression can create a...
WIO White Adder Boulder is a highly sought-after and extremely rare river boulder that can add a unique character to your aquarium or terrarium. Its natural pale impression can create a stunning contrast with green plants or other rocks in your display. The smooth, slightly textured surface of White Adder reflects light and can help to create a soft and tranquil ambience, making it a great addition to any aquascape or biotope.
White Adder is available in a mix of sizes, and it can be complemented with the White Adder Nano Boulder and White Adder Gravel, giving you a wide range of options.
This rock may raise pH and hardness slightly. Regular water changes are enough to keep the hardness under control.
- Rare and highly sought-after river boulder.
- Pale-yellow to cream-coloured with natural pale impression.
- Smooth, slightly textured surface reflects light.
- Has many holes and crevices, giving it a unique and rugged appearance.
- Vibrant texture and pale colour gradients.
- It is available in Nano Boulder and Gravel formats.
- Type: Sedimentary stone
- Colour: Pale-yellow to cream-coloured
- Texture: Smooth, slightly textured with many holes and crevices
- Sizes: Mix sizes from 10 to 30 cm
- Water Hardness: May raise pH and hardness slightly
- It can be used in both aquatic and terrarium environments.
- Rinse rocks and stones with water before use. Use a brush to clean it before introducing the rocks into the aquarium.
- Avoid placing rocks directly on the glass, as they can be very heavy and sharp. Instead, place the substrate before placing the hardscape to help fix the exact stone position with more freedom.
- Always secure the stones, especially when placing one rock on another. You can do so with Scape Adhesives.
- Position stones a few centimetres away from aquarium glass walls to facilitate maintenance.
- Control any alterations in pH and kH by regular water changes with osmotic or soft water or by using a water conditioner if necessary.
- Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals