Inferno Sand is the perfect substrate for your biotope aquarium, aquascape or terrarium. Its dark, natural appearance resembles the silt and mud substrates commonly found in wetland habitats. With a slightly reddish tint, the sand adds warmth and depth to your display, making it ideal for representing lakes, rivers, pools, and streams from the Amazon, West Africa, or tropical Asia.
The mix of grain sizes in Inferno Sand allows for easy planting of aquatic vegetation and provides a suitable environment for fish such as cichlids and catfish to dig and sift through. This sand is also great for creating a high contrast aquascape when combined with bright green plants.
- Natural-looking dark sand ideal for Amazonian, West African, or tropical Asian biotope aquariums
- High contrast aquascape when combined with bright green plants.
- Mixed grain sizes for easy planting and fish interaction
- Creates a warm and deep appearance in displays.
- Versatile enough to be used in aquascapes and terrariums as well.
- Easy to maintain and care for.
Get the perfect substrate for your biotope aquarium with Inferno Sand. The dark, natural-looking sand has a reddish tint that adds warmth and depth to your aquarium. Its mix of grain sizes not only looks natural but also allows for easy planting and digging for fish such as cichlids and catfish. Use Inferno Sand to create the perfect habitat.
WIO Inferno Sand It can be used in aquatic and terrarium environments to create a unique and memorable look.
Inferno Sand can be used alone or mixed with other cosmetic sands and gravels to create a customized look for your aquarium.
- Dark-coloured sand resembling natural silt and mud substrates.
- Mix of grain sizes allows for easy planting and digging for fish.
- Ideal for biotope aquariums, aquascapes and terrariums.
- Suitable for use in aquatic and terrarium environments.
- High humidity retention for terrarium.
- pH neutral, will not affect water chemistry.
- Size mix from 0.1 - 2.0 mm.
Pre-washed for your convenience so that it can be used without rinse. You may briefly rinse it with cold water before use to wash off any abrasion caused by transport.
Create your scape.
Fill up the tank without stirring the sand bed by pouring the water carefully on a surface.
Gently pass a net over the water surface to remove any floating particles.
Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals.